Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Run, fishing on the Madison, Yellowstone Park

   
    Fall Run                                                                Oil on linen panel                                     9"x12"

I still have a lot of the images from our trip in mind. This is in Yellowstone Park, on the Upper Madison river. The contrast between the golden grasses on the banks and cool blue waters were too good to ignore. After a couple cloudy, rainy days the sun broke out as well and gave us wonderful sparkle on the water. This was a fun one, where I felt my idea for the painting came through directly and without fuss!

View Larger / Purchase Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted Mary! I wish I was there right now....lovely colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very spontanious Mary, the colors and brushstrokes are just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!