Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Good Luck Day - re-post

A Good Luck Day   30" x 15"  oil on canvas

I'm re-posting a painting that I re-touched today. I felt this needed some color adjustment around the figure, so that he would be more a part of the surroundings in the painting. Also, the pose was a bit more static than I like and changed that too. (the original version is below) I shadowed the left leg/hip and it forced that back, while bringing the right leg forward. I also enlarged and lightened the fish -y splash in the foreground. It didn't take long, but better in my view.



Pin It

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful!!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Great before but I agree - even better now.

Indiearts Paintings said...

Great Post, That was a beautiful article to read the weekend. thank you for sharing it.
India Art Gallery