Saturday, July 9, 2016

View From Paradise

View From Paradise     oil on linen panel       8" x 10"

We spent the Fourth of July at beautiful Mt. Rainier. There are gorgeous views at every turn, some being grand and others subtle and quiet. This is the view from Paradise Inn, where we stayed I highly recommend it, if you ever have a chance to visit. The historic inn, built in 1916, is a real treat and retreat. The scenery was very inspiring and I'm planning to paint others from the trip soon.

View Larger / Purchase
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mary! I've never visited but I understand that it is amazing...you did a beautiful painting. On my bucket list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Painting Mary. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!