Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Collage for the 30 in 30 Challenge

Challenge Collage
So I am finally posting a collage from Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challenge. I finished 30 paintings but somehow Ipiccy was not co-operating with the format for 30 instead of 25! Anyway, I thought at the third try, I would just leave it as is. If you care to see larger photos, just click on the numbers below to link to each painting on my website. They are linked from the top left to bottom right.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

13  14  15 16  17  18  19  20  21 22  23 24 25


 My take-away from the challenge is that the theme was the hardest part. It kind of hemmed me in far more than I would have realized. It was good to have a deliberate schedule I was obligated to though when you paint regularly, it doesn't change things in a huge way. All in all, I'm glad I got through it as I've been meaning to join the '30/30 club' for awhile!
Congratulations to all the artists who participated and shared with us all. 

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Ford Oliver said...

LOL - I LOVE it andI think it is great that you posted the collage even though it was a few of days after. I am glad you did it...looks great. Good choices made for placement colorwise.
I am in awe you could pop that collage out so well.

Sue Marrazzo said...

So GRAND! I love your collection of works! I did the challenge too! It was a good challenge = )