Friday, January 9, 2015

Hot Pink Hollyhocks, 30 in 30 Challenge, Day 10

Hot Pink Hollyhocks   8" x 6"  oil/linen panel

Happy Friday! We have fog and gray skies here and again my head is trying to counteract the gray with color! I love Hollyhocks for their color but also because they remind me of finding them when I was a child in the dusty alleyway behind our house. It seemed magical that these showy flowers would appear on their own, to give us the makings for little home made dolls and doll dresses.. Fun!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am always delighted to see any flower painting of yours, Mary. This is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL..LOVE, LOVE these pink hollyhocks..gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!