Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Backlit Hillside - Day ???, 30 in 30 Challenge

Backlit Hillside    oil on panel      10" x 8"

You will notice by the post title that I am not sure what day it is -haha! Well, I have done six paintings in the Challenge but I think everyone else is on Day 8. No matter, I will try to number the days consistent with the official Challenge from here out. This is my remembrance of visiting my sister in San Diego last summer. I kept looking up toward the hillsides that had late day sun creating silhouettes of the trees and everything in a warm glow.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    La ligne d'horizon que j'aperçois à travers le branchage des arbres attire et emporte mon regard agréablement.
    Une autre très belle peinture.
    Vous êtes extraordinaire. Cette vague artistique vous emporte à en oublier le jour !

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice painting, Mary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the motion and simplicity of this piece, Mary. It's captivating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!