Saturday, September 13, 2014

Early Risers, Giclee Print

Early Risers                     Giclee Print                  14" x 18" image
I've been asked about prints on and off in the past and the answer has always been "no" I don't currently have prints available. But wait!.....all I had to do was get organised and move into a new studio space to find one last print that I had done when I was working in watercolor. The original sold long ago and so did the other seven prints I had made. Not exactly a big run I know. This is a Giclee print on archival, medium stock watercolor paper. The image size is 14" x 18. It is printed on 16" x 21" paper. This is the last of eight total that were printed. 
Pin It

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful!!! Love the light shining through the trees..
Wonderful work, Mary!!!

AK said...

This is a fabulous work. Love the great background.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Simplement MAGNIFIQUE... Tu es une fée de la nature. Ton travail est extraordinaire.
Gros bisous ♡

Dean H. said...

A great concept, Mary...Early Risers rising to the bug. Love the inspiring colors.
God...I miss fishing!!!!