Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another Breezy Beach Day

Another Breezy Beach Day          oil on linen         7" x 10"
Today I hid my 'to do' list and did not allow anything to get in the way of breaking out the paints! Yay! I didn't allow unpacking, cleaning, shopping, home decor or any of the other myriad of 'necessities' to creep in. Ok, I did do a load of laundry and cleaned brushes, but a nice little chunk of time went to thinking about the many blue hues of the beaches of Hawaii. This is from a past trip and it was  lovely way to take an afternoon vacation.
SOLD Pin It

5 comments:

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Beautiful painting Mary. Love the clean brilliant color in this, you captured the feeling of being there.

AK said...

I did the same yesterday! This is fabulous.

Victor Errington said...

Beautiful painting Mary, especially the Clouds, All of it just wonderful.
Vic.

Celeste Bergin said...

Beautiful...I feel like I am there!

hmuxo said...

Love that powerful sky...beautiful
scene!!!