Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Painting Break While We Move - packing, packing, packing.........
















The Perfect Cup      6" x 8"       oil on linen
I will be taking about a three week break while we are moving and things are crazy busy! We are looking forward to the new adventure, but finding time to paint will be impossible for what I am estimating to be about three weeks. At least that's what I'm telling myself, though I hope to make it back to the easel sooner. Meanwhile I am also disabling my website PayPal links as of Monday during this time. If you have questions on a particular painting, or would like to put one on hold, just email me. I'll be back to painting and in business just as soon as I can! See ya' then :)


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this Mary! We are moving too..what a mission it is. I won't be doing much painting either. Good luck with your move:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Mary! It almost looks irridescent .. gorgeous piece!! The best of luck with your move! An exciting time for you! You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary , just love the colors and feeling in this one. Have a good move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cuppa . . .! Best wishes on your new adventure. Look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. colorful whites.........I love them. Good luck to you with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amei conhecer o seu blog lindo, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - color and mark-making... that one word says it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!