Monday, February 3, 2014

In The Pink

In The Pink         14" x 11"        oil on panel
As I continue to organize, I have another good deal just announced in my newsletter today. All of my floral painting are 25% off, until Valentine's Day, Feb. 14th. Just click  Small Works & Daily Paintings or Florals/Still life  to see available paintings on my website. Once you've made your purchase, you will receive your same day 25% refund through Paypal.
Above, I have a late afternoon sky just taking on the pink reflection of  a lowering sun.
Pin It

7 comments:

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Nice energetic sky Mary, I always like that time of evening, but the colors change so fast making it a challenge to capture.

Karen Werner said...

This is gorgeous!

Laura Buxo said...

Your sky is beautiful!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Great energy, great title! Love this painting.

hmuxo said...

Excellent painting, Mary!! I LOVE the pink sky!!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Fabulous, Mary - simply fabulous.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

love this!