Saturday, June 22, 2013

Grand Ronde Spey

Grand Ronde Spey                    oil                         8" x 10"
This is friend, Steve casting a spey rod, which I've never tried my hand a painting before. It's a good thing I have a technical expert close at hand! This rod looks to me like one is casting a heavy tree branch and I know  takes a lot of practice, Regarding the painting, I was happy with the clean brighter shapes of the foliage in the background and the main lines of the composition leading to fly fisherman.
This one is SOLD but you can View Others on my website.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can see why it was sold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and all of your fishing scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!