Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fall River View - a repost for the Leslie Saeta Challenge

Fall River View                       7" x 9"                       oil
I am joining Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Marketing Challenge this month and our 'assignment' for today is to repost a painting that is older, for sale and a favorite. This is one for me because the blue water had just enough gray to produce nice depth and the swirling motion of the water gives it nice movement into the composition. I also like the single flame of fall color in the sweet spot mid-way  on the right. One of those paintings that came together perfectly for me!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fun challenge, Mary. Lovely painting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary.
    Beautiful painting. That bush over on the right with fall colours is spot on. All the best Mary.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!