Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet Sky , Happy Valentine's Day and an Interview

Sweet Sky                20" x 16"          oil
This is actually a re-post of this painting, with a couple of adjustments to the water in value and color. But, I thought it appropriate for Thursday - Happy Valentine's Day! I also wanted to mention my interview with Craig Shillam, who kindly asked me to be a part of his BLOG this week. Craig's work is wonderful and you'll enjoy discovering the work of this talented Spokane artist. Thanks Craig for your kind words and generosity!
Pin It

5 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

wonderful energy! beautiful!

Katherine Thomas said...

Glad you reposted, I must have missed it before. I love the pink of the sky especially. Congrats on the interview!

hmuxo said...

Glad you re-posted, Mary! LOVE your skies...Happy Valentines Day!!!

Susan Roux said...

Great sky! It's so fun and full of movement. Congrats on being in the spotlight.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Lovely, lovely! Thank you for sharing your work, and the adjustments to it, too. It's good to know other artists decide to go back to particular pieces to make changes, to add a little bit, or take a little away.

I enjoyed the interview, too!