Thursday, January 3, 2013

Misty Morning

Misty Morning                       8"x 10"                           oil
We have just returned from San Pedro, Belize, but I have not had a chance to get to the brushes yet. I am posting one I finished before we left and hope to be painting from the trip soon. Thank you to all of you who commented and continued to follow my Christmas Santas and New Year's paintings.

 This one is a much cooler palette than I usually use, and after being in the colorful world of Belize, my eyes are telling me it's nearly black and white!! I admire all of you starting painting challenges this month... I congratulate you all!



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mary how wonderful to go to Belize this time of year! I am looking forward to seeing what else develops from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition Mary, I like how the river leads you into the picture to what lies beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to your return to your paints and brushes..this is a beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I wish you a Happy and creative New Year...
    Beautiful painting, I like your color pallete

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Painting Mary. All the best and a happy new year to you and family.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and wish I was there right now...perfect title!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!