Friday, December 14, 2012

A Great White Shape ( Billy Goat)

'
A Great White Shape (Billy Goat)            oil            8" x 10"
I don't paint animals very often. But, yesterday's post on the St. Joe river, reminded me of this sighting on that day trip.   I saw this very white shape against the green, right down on the river's edge. It turned out to be a Mountain Goat just walking casually along and in no hurry. We took several photos and speculated about why he wasn't high up onto rocky cliffs somewhere. Loved seeing him, and it was a great cap on the day.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This Billy Goat completed this beautiful painting, Mary. Wonderful
    job.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that had to be fantastic--I especially like it, because I am a Capricorn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!