Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unfinished Blonde - 2 portrait studies

Unfinished Blonde- portrait study   oil      11" x 14"
These two will be my last two posts from last week's workshop. This blonde was unable to return for enough time to finish, but I like the overall blocked in effect. I should probably go back in and finish the sky blue of the sweater she wore because it was so great with her complexion and tawny hair. Below, I re-posted my first day's efforts. I got a better picture, but I think the alizarin and rose tones are still not quite accurate. Ah well.....


Claudia             oil         9" x 12"



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These two are beautiful, Mary!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy - you make me so envious that you can do it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!