Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Grape Bunch

A Grape Bunch                    oil             12" x 12"
I posted this on my Daily Painters sites for today and thanks to the question of fellow artist 
Julie Ford Oliver (excellent work, go see her! ) I realized it had never been on my blog. It is a painting I had done a while back and it somehow missed the blog world though it was on my website. Anyway, it is one of my favorites for it's color and shapes. Reviewing it makes me want to paint them all over again!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. wow....it is a great painting--what lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you'd want to paint it again Mary...beautiful colors and I love those edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you let us see this one. A fantastic painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really worth showing, Mary. What nice harmony in this painting!
    One of my many farourites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely Mary. I like the dreamy feeling you gave them. Yeah, do more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are kind and generous - thank you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO beautiful Mary!! I just took a ride to the "Wine Country" of Long Island and took many photos of these beauties!! Definitely a favorite!! (I know I've said it before)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma chère Mary, cette peinture est sincèrement magnifique... Elle est de circonstance en cette période de vendanges... J'aime tant les vignobles et leur atmosphère.
    Les couleurs nous montent à la tête semblable à un bon verre de vin...
    gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!