Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Street In Stockholm - Sweden, shopping,

Another Street In Stockholm      oil            8" x 10"
Once again, our internet non-connection has prevented me from visiting all the wonderful new work that I want to admire from so many of the artists I follow. And, of course I am prevented from posting too often, though I have a little window right now. This is a second street view from Sweden and my sister's creative eye. I loved the couple walking arm in arm and maybe not headed toward any particular place. I am actually preparing to work larger in the next week or so and hopefully will be able to post results. I may be out of touch, but still thinking of all my friends in cyberspace.
SOLD
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Mary...the greys are beautiful! I have been having lots of trouble with my computer too. It's not the connection, but whatever it is, it's sure been a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! love the details in this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were unconnected here (internet and phone for days) too. As always, your work is a breath of fresh air from the typical and mundane! Beautiful, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary! This one is really special. I love the pinks and oranges on the brick wall. A beautiful contrast with the light yellows on the other building. I think it creates an overall harmony.Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and happy to know you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the doorway in this, both paintings are great,especially the shadows on the street on the last painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming and grand:) Love the colors in the building...gorgeous warms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!