Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Street In Stockholm - bicycles, and color in Sweden

A Street In Sweden               oil           9"x 7"
We've had a very on-again, off-again net connection this past week which is so frustrating! But, I will try to get this posted fast, before it's off-again..... This is from a reference my sister shot when her family was in Stockholm and she has a great eye for color and composition. Needless to say, it was fun and....aaaarrgggghhh! .. gotta go... I see the 'unable to connect' bars flashing again :(
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. glad you had enough connection to put up this great painting! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT painting, Mary!! I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these urban scenes. Lovely, and the bikes stand out so well in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tickled to see this one and glad it came through. Love the charm of bicycles! Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!