Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shopping Without A List- Diana Moses Botkin Challenge nge

Shopping Without A List     oil      Mary Maxam©  8" x 8"
This month's challenge subject for the DMB challenge is "shopping" as chosen by me :) And my painting....? Well, this how it is when I go to the store without any kind of list or organisation. I see this and that, respond to color and shapes and something fun like flowers and keep tossing things in. Then, of course one gets home and thinks "what's for dinner...?" 
The other paintings in this challenge are so beautiful and creative, who knew there could be such a variety of takes on the subject? They're just too good to pick a favorite! I'll post updates as they come in.

"Laissez les bons temps rouler"   Mark Adams © oil  8"x 10"

"Shop 'til You Drop"  Diana Moses Botkin © oil  4"x 6" 

"Petco With Poppy"   Vicki Ross ©  oil    8"x 10"

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Une très jolie publication qui nous donne l'occasion d'admirer de belles oeuvres...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a REALLY challenging subject for this month's puzzler, Mary. It really got me to thinking and got me out of my comfort zone!

    Your painting is lovely: so fresh and alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Mary...looks so deliberate, yet juicy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!