Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Fishing II

Fall Fishing II  9" x 9" oil on panel     
While the cold weather is starting to give us a completely different color palette, I still have fall color in mind. I grabbed this is from fisher guy Steve's photos and his "Big Dog Weekend" album. I liked pulling out the burgandy color in the figure and parts of the landscape and highlighted bits of color coming through the trees. I also used a palette knife more than I usually would for some rough rock and landscape textures.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Do love your palette Mary! And your fly-fishingmen are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours!
    I've got one more favourite painter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!