Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birdhouse Geraniums

Birdhouse Geraniums   16"x 20"   oil on stretched canvas
I haven't been able to get into the studio for a few days, but today I'm posting a painting that hasn't been either on my blog or web. This has a little birdhouse in the background, that sits in front of our house.It's at the top left and these geraniums grow out front in window boxes. I have a bit of a new twist from now until Christmas... I will periodically post larger works at smaller painting prices, and this is the first...great for gift shopping ( maybe even for yourself ) and it will spur me on to create new works ! It's a win-win :)
SOLD

Pin It

3 comments:

Brad Miedema said...

Beautiful Painting Mary!

Jasy kasiM said...

beautiful!!

Kelley Sanford said...

Love your geraniums. You have such wonderful edge quality in this painting.