Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pansy Sketch

Pansy Sketch 7"x9" oil   
So, I had to break out and use some color today. A new order of linen came and the surface is a little different than my last. It will take some getting used to, but I've been seeing the lovely jewel tones of pansies all over and they seemed a good way to start.
Remember to sign up for my monthly newletter, for a chance to win a painting. It will be sent out Thursday... let me know if you didn't get yours....I'll send it right out
Click Here for price and purchasing
Pin It

6 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

These are just gorgeous - I love Pansies!

Susan E. Roden said...

Rich purples and lovely diagonal composition.

Dana Cooper said...

I love the way you paint Mary, this is beautiful!

Maria's Watercolor said...

so pretty, I just love pansies, one of my favorites

Ruth Andre said...

I like what you are painting on the new linen. There is a very free feeling to this painting.

Nancy Laliberte said...

I love this piece, Mary. It's so rich in color, brushwork--everything!