Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mixed Annuals

Mixed Annuals  8x8"  oil        
Of course these flats and little pots of mixed annuals should already be in the ground...but with one thing and another and the help of a very cool spring, it just hasn't happened...yet. I always like the randomness of mixed flower containers. They promise great looking flower beds and perfect containers decorating the front door, at the beginnings anyway. In my painting, they'll never droop from too much water or too little sun!
Click Here for price and purchasing
Pin It

4 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

Love the yummy reds in this Mary!

Virginia Floyd said...

I love this! I like the unfocused background and the looseness of your brushstrokes on the leaves. The flowers are beautiful and with so few strokes! This is something I'm really struggling with.

Julie Hill said...

Just lovely Mary!
P.S.
I still haven't gotten to my spring planting either...which will now be summer soon

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Beautiful! See,there are reasons why we leave things hanging around. It has nothing to do with procrastination :-)