Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Empty Easel & OPA Paint Out

Empty Easel today reviewed a few of my landscapes in todays post and that was a fun and welcome surprise. If you are not familiar with EE, you'll be happy to discover they have a wealth of informative articles and interesting artist reviews.
On another note, OPA had their first paint-out day yesterday and while it was overcast here in Coeur d'Alene, we had a beautiful and comfortable (temps-wise) day to paint. Here are 3 shots of the day. I am posting my second painting, which was a white house with a wonderful turquoise roof that really caught everyone's  eye. We split up into two or three groups and didn't lack for material. No time for me to go out this AM, but this afternoon, I'll be painting and hope we won't be dodging rain drops!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece just love it.So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article on EE. I liked the choice of paintings.
    Great plein air work..really stood out on my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the EE article...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!