Monday, June 27, 2011

Building Up II

Building Up II  14x11" oil sold
First things first,...if you are receiving my posts at your Inbox through Feedburner, please let me know if it does not show correctly. I know at least one subscriber is not receiving the image with the email, and I would like to know if it is a widespread problem. Today, I am posting a work done awhile ago, but it is familiar to what we are seeing in our Montana travels, so I thought it appropriate. I hope to have the time to set up for painting in the next day or two.
Pin It

8 comments:

Fay Terry said...

Beautiful painting, I love the depth you achieved. The painting showed up fine, but the printed message was very, very light and hard to read.

Sewitmyway said...

Mary, your cloud painting are so uplifting!! Love them!!

Pam Holnback said...

Even if it's a previous piece it's spectacular! Great values in the clouds.

Linda Popple said...

Beautiful painting, Mary!!

Sandy Byers said...

I love the drama in this one, Mary. Another GREAT skyscape!

Nancy Goldman said...

I love you huge, expressive sky in this one.

Lorraine Shirkus said...

Really gorgeous landscape as is the previous one . . . beautiful textures in the skies. Really enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful paintings.

Angela said...

Everything in this painting says look at me. No look at me closer. Love it so bold and beautiful.