Thursday, March 3, 2011

untitled-grapes

untitled-grapes  12x12  oil linen panel NFS
I'm beginning work on larger pieces for my galleries this spring. So, I wanted to let you in on some of the ideas that will be cropping up. This will be one of a diptych and I have the second piece started as well. While they compliment each other, one concentrates on the red palette and the second, a bit more on blue. They've been so much fun to paint, and I'm finding, as most artists do,  my daily painting discipline really comes into play for planning and confidence with ideas.
Click Here for Purchase
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted- I look forward to seeing the finished pieces! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary.
    Brilliant painting. Well done again. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewel-like quality of those grapes, Mary! I can't wait to see the whole of them - you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is lovely! I have been wanting to try a diptych and seeing this makes me want to start planning for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, so painterly in the brushwork and colours. I can't wait to see the other piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary your Grapes painting is gorgeous. I am looking forward to seeing the second painting of the diptych. Nice to see a 12x12 painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful painting - I look forward to seeing its companion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is STUNNING! Really gorgeous, Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!