Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grapes II and Announcements !

Grapes II  oil  12x12    oil on linen   nfs
 I've been working on a companion piece to the first grapes piece that I posted last. There will be some tweaking here, but generally this is completed. Also, I just posted a  piece for the current challenge at Daily Paintworks which you can see here . And last but not least, I will soon be additionally represented by  Xanadu Gallery of Scottsdale, AZ.as one of their online studio artists.  More information on the details and links will be posted soon.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary! And that is a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is fantastic news!!

    Love your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I haven't been blogging in awhile. I love these grapes you're doing! So filled with emotion. Congrats with the online gallery representation. Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love it! Definitely one of the most beautiful paintings I've seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great values on these grapes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!