Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowy Farm View

Snowy Farm View       9"x 9"        oil                      $200
A few of you did want answers to the process regarding my More Snowy Apples-demo, and I posted an explanation at the end of those comments. Thanks to all of you that responded both here and in email. This farm view was done from a photo taken when we were doing some visiting south of here last week. My good friend, Judy, took me sightseeing all around the area and these wonderful red branches stood out against the blue and white of the scene.
sold
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one, Mary! The reds are just amazing. You have a wonderful sense of design and color that I see in all your paintings. OK, I'm a Mary groupee ..... at least I'm not a stalker. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your farm paintings, they seem so peaceful to me, the colors in this one are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary..a wonderful piece. I love the play of warm and cools in your winter snow scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one. I'd like to stop the snow falls here to get this bright fresh look of the landscape you've captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary
    Wonderful Snow scene painting. Well done and all the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wintry scene. Lots of depth and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great handling of the snow. Wonderful values.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this painting! It has so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to be part of this snowy view right now! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are bring winter's beauty to our door.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!