Saturday, August 7, 2010

Painting Knife- artists, friends and supporters

Painting Knife    4x7"   oil
This is an old painting knife that I turn to over and over, even though the tip is no longer in the best shape. I just find myself reaching for it like a friend. It reminds me how important constant friends and supporters are and I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who post such great comments that help me move on to the next painting. I am out of town again and have limited computer time, but can't wait to get back and catch up with all the excellent work I see from so many of you . 'til later...



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the narrow composition and soft colors. Very nice and hey, did you steal my palette knife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said...comments are so motivating and inspiring. Love this painting of your old friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!