Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hot Pink Hollyhocks I

Hot Pink Hollyhocks    12" x 12" oil
I wanted to work with a triptych of hollyhocks, some of my favorite flowers. I will post the other two in the next couple of days and was looking for a soft, close view that would draw the eye to the color as much as the flower itself. Also. I am very excited to be a member of a new daily painters group, Daily Painter Originals. Just click on the slideshow for your first glimpse of our new venture. We all hope you'll love it!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. my first post to your blog but have followed your work for some time. Lovely hollyhocks. Congratulations on DPO and looking forward to being a part of it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! I'm glad DPO introduced me to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color Mary. And Congrats on being a Daily Painter. I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mary!!! Well deserved! I'm looking forward to looking at the site and enjoying it in the future. Great group of wonderful artists!

    Your hollyhock triptych is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!