Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pellegrino & Pansies

I need to be away for about a week and will be showing work from previous posts for awhile. Hope you enjoy my look back .....
Pellegrino & Pansies   8"x 6"  oil  $125
We've been working our way through a case of sparkling water and I kept thinking about painting one of the bottles. They are a really nice clear green that has alot of pthalo blue in it. I may try it again using more color contrast next time.
Click Here for price and purchasing Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful greens and blues! I really like this painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always come up with the most interesting ideas of things to paint. I really like it.
    Somehow, it reminds me of a trip we took to Paris, and I ordered bottled water. They wanted me to order French wine. I ordered the Pelegrino. They weren' happy, but we were. It was noon, and the Pelegrino was perfect! Nice memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is such a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful, Mary! Everything about it is beautiful, even the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Wonderful cropping, colors and the pretty pansies are delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great glass - only a few marks to construct the object, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really nailed it Mary. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary:
    A few painterly brush strokes and a gorgeous green glass bottle appears... just like magic.
    Love it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this one. The flowers sing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!