Saturday, April 24, 2010

Win This Painting !

Shared Sunset   10" x 8"   oil on stretched canvas
If you'd like a chance to win this painting, just sign up to have my recents posts emailed to you. I've just added this feature (feedburner) to my blog, and I'd like to reward those folks who subscribe in this first month.On May 24th, I'll do a random draw, and will contact one of my new subscribers with the news that I'll be sending it out to them! I hope this will be a fun way for some of you to check in with my work.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I just put in my email! I'd LOVE to win this painting! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...what fun to hear such enthusiasm! subscribers,I forgot to ask that you please verify your account, so I don't look like a spammer..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, A lovely sky! Someone is going to be very lucky to have this little gem.

    Thank for your email, and I have added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting, Mary. Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Mary. The winner is lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!