Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FineArtsStudio FAV's


Barely There (bottom)     sold       Apple Branch in Green (top)
I'm posting 2 today that have been shown before. Today I got some nice news that Apple Branch in Green, was chosen as a  FAV 15% selection in the FineArts Studio monthly art competition. In January my painting Barely There made that selection as well. Here's the link http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/fav15/26
It's worth the visit, you'll see some wonderful work.The competition is open to all, so you may want to enter this month.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I looked at the link and oh my what a grouping of extraordinary works. I love the loose painterly quality of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Congratulations, Mary!! These are two paintings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!