Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sun Break

Sun Break        oil on canvas     20" x 16"
I wanted to paint larger today and this landscape filled the bill. It is similar to
 A Break in the Clouds which is a work that I’ve had inquiries about. But, people seem to want to see it as a larger painting. I enjoyed the longer format as well and it all seemed to fall together. Pictures were taken along the way and since it’s been awhile since posting a slideshow, I will work on that and have it for you tomorrow or for the weekend (crossed fingers).


Pin It

5 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

wow!! that sky is breathtaking!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

It emotionally moves me and that is what painting is all about. Really lovely Mary. I am looking forward to the slideshow.

Victor Errington said...

A brilliant Painting Mary, especially
The Sky. All the best.
Vic.

hmuxo said...

This is a beautiful painting, Mary. I love the powerful sky and the light it beams on the beautiful landscape!!

Dean H. said...

I really like the energized look in this piece, Mary!!